We are a young and innovative company based in the heart of Berlin. Here we solve a major problem in fashion e-commerce and work together with the big players of the industry. We calculate their customers' right size in clothing based on user-generated data in real time, thus offering the world a new and unique online shopping experience.
Business Intelligence Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager who fits into our young team.
- work closely with our other colleagues, in a startup that uses machine learning to solve a common problem in the fashion industry.
- opportunity to work in an environment where your opinion matters.
- competitive compensation
- good experience with complex SQL queries (preferably PostgreSQL)
- experience in starting with raw data from various sources and translating it into final reports (basic scripting necessary)
- passionate about statistical analysis
- ability to identify segments, trends, outliers, and present findings to both technical and non-technical team members
- familiarity with common e-commerce KPIs is a plus
- maintenance and design of the data warehousing
- analyzing various data for user behavior and for reporting on our performance parameters
- analyzing partner data and giving feedback to partners in the form of scheduled reporting (emails, dashboards etc.)
- maintenance and creation of scheduled reporting jobs
- ensuring accuracy of the numbers you report
- ad-hoc analyses
We’re looking forward to your electronic application.
Please write to: email@example.com